Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scroll

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we are still up and running even though I haven't been on for a month. We have sold some of the pieces so we might not have them, but we have a lot left. Please order now!!!!!! Remember ALL the money goes to charity except a couple of dollars if you ship for my mom. The first set of money (hopefully over $100) will go to the SPCA. For those who don't now what that is, it is a homeless shelter for animals like cats and dogs. Please spread your love to these poor and abandoned animals. I have been in there before and it's pretty sad. Even if we can' t give them homes right away, we can make a difference by giving money for food. Thank you so much. And by the way, please comment, you just have to scroll down past the pictures. There is a giant gap for some reason but there is stuff down there. Thanks and I'll check back soon!!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment